Thien Viet Securities Joint Stock Company - HCMC Branch is still looking for candidates for the position of Equity Analyst. If you love working in a dynamic, flexible environment. There are always many training opportunities to enhance your knowledge along with attractive and competitive salary package, please send your CV to: email@example.com
- Observe market to find trading opportunities and risks;
- Provide client with market colour, news, flow information, and trading ideas;
- Provide best execution on client orders, work with clients and team on order strategy;
- Liaise with research and sales teams in order to respond to news, corporate actions, and reporting events;
- Conduct market research and analyses to identify trends in the industry;
- Establish and maintain relationships with public and private companies in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, financial engineering, statistics, or econometrics;
- Understanding of Vietnamese stock market and investment environment;
- Prior experience in financial services in client facing roles (such as M&A, Sales & Trading or Equity Research) is preferable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with Bloomberg Terminal;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to work in a high pressure team-oriented environment.
Benefit and remuneration:
- Attractive salary and annual bonus;
- Professional career development;
- Company trip & outing activities;
- Bonus on holidays,
- Medical and life insurance;
- 15-20 days for annual leave;
- Other benefits as company policy.